You can browse our website anonymously without revealing any personal information about you. This ends when you provide us your personal information, for example when you sign up for the shop. If you choose to give us this personal infomation, you consent to the transfer and storage on our servers located in Germany.
The following personal information may be collected and stored:
- email address, physical address and contact information(name, shipping address, country) and also billing information, like bank account or Paypal;
- Orders that you submit in the store will be stored, only visible to you and the reseller most suitable for your location;
- shipping, billing information;
- Posts, Threads, Messages and Emails submitted by you on the Website, especially on the forums and in the shop;
- other information from your interaction with our sites, services, content and advertising, including computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data, IP address and standard web log information;
- Emails that you send us in general;
We will not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent.
You agree that we may use your personal information to:
- provide services and customer support you request;
- resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems;
- prevent illegal or prohibited activities;
- improve our services and content
Furtheron we may also give your personal information to:
- Resellers that you bought items from for shipping, billing and support;
- Law enforcement agencies, other governmental agencies or third parties in response to a request for information (such as a Section 29 (3) Data Protection Act 1998 form) relating to a criminal investigation, alleged illegal activity or any other activity that may expose us, you or any other user to legal liability. The personal information we disclose may include your username, name, city, postcode, country, telephone number, email address, fraud complaints and posting and sale history or anything else that we deem relevant.
Without limiting the above, in an effort to respect your privacy and our ability to keep the community free from those who attempt to carry out fraudulent or illegal activities on the site, we will not otherwise disclose your personal information to law enforcement, other government officials, or other third parties without a court order or substantially similar legal procedure, except when we believe in good faith that the disclosure of information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss or to report suspected illegal activity.
To other users you are represented by your chosen nickname which is supposed to protect your privacy, people can see certain actions you make, like posting and creating new topics on the forum, if you are online and others.
So if you reveal your name to other users they will be able to associate your nickname with you if you choose to reveal this information in any way you are doing this in your own consent.
We use "cookies" (small files placed on your hard drive) on certain of our pages.
You should know that:
- Cookies are used to submit your session-id which identifies you as the owner of your account and maintains your signed in status, these cookies are only valid for 24 hours.
- Cookies may also be in use for other services on the site, like marking content that you have read already.
- You are free to decline these cookies if your browser is capable however you will not be able to use certain services that require cookies then.
- You may also encounter cookies from third parties that we do not control, like from Google Ads and other external content that is displayed on our website.
We and the users of our website do not tolerate spam and reserve us the right to take actions against users who abuse the website to spread spam. We do furtheron not sell or rent an of our users Emails.
Your password is the key to your account. Use unique numbers, letters and special characters, and do not disclose your password to anyone. If you do share your password or your personal information with others, remember that you are responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account.
If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personal information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately notify Xboxexperts.com and change your password.
Your information is stored on our servers located in Germany, Duesseldorf and Toronto, Canada. We treat data as an asset that must be protected and use lots of tools (encryption, passwords, physical security, etc.) to protect your personal information against unauthorised access and disclosure. However, as you probably know, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, and other users may abuse or misuse your personal information that they collect from the site. Therefore, although we work very hard to protect your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private.
Last update: 15th April 2009 11:00 PM CET